Devon Kirkpatrick: Owner & Senior Engineer
- 1999-Present Owner & Senior Engineer: Sockit Studio Baton Rouge, LA
- 1997-1999 Staff Assistant Engineer & Pro Tools Engineer: Sony Music Studios, NYC
- 1996-1997 Staff Engineer and Assistant Engineer: Unique Recording, NYC
- 1994-1996 Stage Manager ( FOH Sound ) Cunard Cruise Lines: World Wide
- Fall -1994 Staff Engineer: La-Di-Da Records: Hove, England. UK
- 1993-1994 Degree at Full Center For The Recording Arts: Validictorian & Studio Mantience Course Directors Award
Notable Engineering Credits
- 2010 Grammy Nomination: The Williams Brothers "The Journey Continues" Best Traditional Gospel Album. Devon Kirkpatrick Engineer
- 2003 Grammy Nomination: Mystikal "Trantula" Best Rap Album. Devon Kirkpatrick Engineer
- 1999 Grammy Award: Lauryn Hill "The Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill"
- Best Album, Best R&B Album, & Best R&B Song.
- Certified 8x Platinum
- Devon Kirkpatrick Pro Tools Engineer and Assistant Engineer
- 1999 Grammy Nomination Backstreet Boys "Millennium"
- Best Album, Best Pop Vocal Album
- Certified 13x Platinum
- Devon Kirkpatrick Assistant Enginner